Considering how much of a roller coaster this month has seemed to be, I think it’s certainly appropriate that the unintentional theme of my recent blog posts has been gifts of self-indulgence, beauty, and well-being.
Not long ago, I was selected by Influenster to test out some great sample products they have to offer for review. I was in complete shock when I saw the 7 (SEVEN!!!) incredible products they shipped to me which I received yesterday. I’m so excited to try them all out.
In the box:
- Sheer Cover Duo Concealer: Ideal for hiding blemishes, age spots, redness, scars, and other imperfections without heavy, cakey coverage.
- AVEENO Daily Moisturizing Body Wash: Hypoallergenic body wash that cleanses & moisturizes for visibly healthier skin every time you shower.
- ChapStick Lip SHIELD 365: With SPF 50+.
- Sally Hansen Salon Effects: Real nail polish, minus the mess and drying time.
- Bath & Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist: Moonlight Path from Bath & Body Works new Fragrance Mist Collection, with over 20 signature fragrances to choose from.
- SOYJOY Bar: Baked with real fruit and whole soy And super yummy!
- Dr. Scholl’s Ball of Foot Cushions: It’d be an understatement to say I was in desperate need of these.