I just received my first Birchbox subscription in the mail! This month’s theme was “Gossip Girl”. Although I’ve never watched the show, that doesn’t mean I’m unaware of the show’s influence on fashion, beauty, and fab New York… and I don’t even own a television. And I have no plans to.
This collection is what a city girl needs for a downtown party. For late nights out on the town, Birchbox and Gossip Girl have included long-lasting products and the skin-fixers needed for the day after. And of course, a good party guest always follows up with a thank you note.
- Color Club Nail Polish in Disco Nap
- Dr. Jart + Waterfuse BB Cream: Four-in-One moisturizer, serum, sunscreen, and skin-perfecting tint.
- Kerastase Cristalliste Lumiere Liquide: Lightweight fragrant serum.
- Stila Sparkle Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner
- Kerastate Cristalliste Bain Cristal: Shampoo and conditioner.
- Notecards: Because texts are no match for handwritten notes.